Being Alone

13:38


Being Alone
.
Sometimes when I need more focus, more concentrate, I really need to BE ALONE.
.
Yes..so, here again, me being alone.
.
I see so much clear from behind, my doing work, my mistake, my achievement, and so on. 
.
Yes, I think everyone need to be "ALONE" or so called "ME TIME" in order for you to grow, to repair or to re-do again what ever you feel so.
.
For me, being ALONE, chosing a place very important. You need a calm place, and fresh place and cool surrounding.
.
Same goes to, if you want to CHANGE, you need to CHANGE your environment, CHANGE your circle, CHANGE everything.
.
For THINGS TO CHANGE, YOU MUST CHANGE FIRST.
.
But the words of CHANGE is not simple as doing. You can say that you want to CHANGE but yet your behaviour is not allign with your word. BE WISE
.
So, now I'm doing my work and also some task with our #3sisterproperty to complete.
.
Yes...I want to #keepdoing #keepfocus #beobjective #beuncomfortable
.
Anyway tq so much to Kak Desi Desmiarti for nice talking just now. Even we are in 2 different country but because the #propnexculture is #sharingall, I feel confident now for doing this.
.
So gurlz my update for today. 
.
Happy Tuesday 😊
.
If you have inquiry on your property advice, feel FREE to contact me at 017-2672013. I'm happy to serve you.
.
Zeela Lamin
REN 23304
PropNex Realty
Malaysia
.
#zeelalamin #zeelalaminproperty #propnex #propnexmalaysia #steventayjessicadivision #blogger #myonlinediary #motivation #fightforlife

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.