My Monday

12:17

Hey, this is lunch yesterday 
My treatment yesterday. Mandi ais with Daun Bidara
Doing my follow up with my client

#yesterday
.
Semalam is a Monday. Suppose ada Monday Meeting tapi akak tak dapat nak pergi sebab ada few things need to settle before akak tak ada next week.
.
So semalam akak follow abam korea akak pergi kerja. Sebab akak ada appointment dekat KL. 
.
So busy with follow up until akak lupa akak tak lunch dik semalam 😅
.
Sempat akak buat treatment. People will called this SPA. But I called this is as a treatment. What kind of treatment? Huhu...you will never want to know.
.
But I choose to help myself by asking help from Him but for Him to give His help is also thru by someone else. Just ask, you shall be given. I will always have faith.
.
So yesterday, I am happy with my IKEA Coffee...lolll tu pun nak happy. Actually bukan happy the correct words, it is actually shocked 😱 because akak just realize that is my lunch 😬
.
What a Monday 😉
.
So, that is my yesterday story
.
Hey, what is your Monday story?
.
#zeelalamin #renlife #blogger #mommy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.